Bottom Line Bio
Marketing Communications professional with art direction, graphic design, concept writing, and advertising management experience. Performed services with results including a 25% response on three mailing projects, obtained 20% market share with single campaign, and exceeded projected sales by 50% in half of the time allocated. For small and mid-sized companies, created successful new product intros with identity/branding programs. B2B, B2Consumer, Medical and nonprofit market experience. Strong visualization and creative skills, extensive experience with web and print industry standard software. Graduated from Cooper School of Art and Design with honors.
Kraftwork's clients have experienced success as a result of Jim's expertise in creative direction. Kraftworks has also assisted in areas where awareness and credibltity need to be quickly communicated. Through such vehicles as websites, direct-mail and brochures, annual reports, sell sheets, POP, packaging, displays (tradeshow and counter top), signage, sales literature and catalogs, Kraftworks has increased awareness and sales. With these tools in place, clients have either reached or surpassed their goals. Discover what an experienced marketing communications professional can bring to the table to help reach your goals.
If you would like to talk about your marketing communication needs, please call Jim at 440.946.5005.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS & APPRECIATION
Special thanks go out to the following individuals for their help, encouragement, and/or the opportunities they've given me both big and small:
Bill and Sue Truax
Lou and Judy Marino
Todd, Helen and Dallas Adkins
Tom and Dr. Carla Baster
Pam and Dr. Richard Tomm
Ed, Steve, and John Fedor
George Heath Jr. and Family
Mom and Martha
• Awarded Most Unique Invention by “The Fish” Radio in 2008
• Best of Show Award NLGA Nevada, Best Tradeshow Design 2007
• Placed 2nd NLGA Nevada, Show Theme, 2007
• GD:USA National Award for Excellence in Communications and Graphic Design, 2005, Website Design
• GD:USA National Award for Excellence in Communications and Graphic Design, 2002, Logo and Corporate Identity
• Best of Show Award: Best Display for Allstate Insurance Regional Contest 2000
• Placed 3rd in the 1997 P.I.A.N.O. Print contest for full-color, 6 pages and up category.
• Featured on front page of Business News. The effects, pros and cons, of high speed communications.
• Lake County News Herald: Business Section, 11-5-93.
• Plain Dealer: Article in Business Section, 8-4-92. Recognized for poster design.
• Best of Show Award: Publication/Illustration, Digital Arts, 1990. Cleveland Desktop Publishing Users Group.
Cleveland Business: Cleveland Communicators Edition,
Jim resides with his wife Tamara, and two children in Waite Hill, Ohio. He enjoys hiking and traveling with his family. Visiting with friends and meeting new people are on his list of favorites as well. Jim enjoys an occasional restoration project, photography and he is completing his first book on creation design.